- Instructor: Keela Williaams
- Difficulty level: Open — Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Body focus: Full Body — Legs, Core, Arms, Back
- No equipment needed
- Class duration
- Workout structure
- The class starts with a breathing exercise before going into a vinyasa flow of classic yoga poses like downward dog, lunges, warrior III, standing split, and reverse warrior. Aftwards, cool down with a set of stretches for your back, shoulders and legs. Then relax into Shavasana.
- Class description
- Add this 30-minute yoga burn workout to your morning routine. Train your core and balance as instructor Keela Williams walks you through traditional yoga poses. This class is great for beginners who are just getting into the practice and also great for those looking for strength training. Throughout the class you will engage your muscles while moving through the flow with your breath. Yoga burn offers a slower vinyasa flow with longer posture holds to focus on increased muscle strength and deeper breathing. This vinyasa flow class is best practiced barefoot and with a mat.
After your trial, you’ll auto-enroll in our DKK 499.00/month plan. You can change or cancel any time during your trial. Late cancel or missed classfees apply.
Not ready to start today?
Get an inside look at the classes available in your neighborhood with our fitness city guide. By entering your email address, you agree to receiving ClassPass offers, promos and other marketing by email.